This is actually the core function of the myMOODaily application. Store your emotion, impression or mood status in out myMOODaily application.
You can easily capture you immediate or even very old experience in our application. Every that impressed you accompanied with text note, picture, video, voice recording, and important person which impressed you most. Later you can walk through it and assess the impact on you personal status. And in addition to that, you can share your impression with your best friends.
Everything that impressed, you accompanied with text note, picture, video, voice recording, and important person which impressed you most.
So, how to do?
- Select two emoji buttons that best represents your current mood. There are 12 buttons with different emoji (faces) that represents different emotions. Buttons are at different positions each time to make sure that you really make good, focused selection. Usually it’s hard to choose one. So we ask you to select exactly two buttons. Buttons are actually two from each type of emotion.
- Add comment that will help you to remember the situation
- Select time and date. (In case it is the current time, you don’t need to set anything. Current time is always default.)
- Add person that participate in the event and plays a major role. It could be one friend from your list and/or virtual person i.e. somebody you don’t have in your list of friends but you want to keep a record of that person (e.g. your boss).
- Select the location. It could be automatic (if the location button is checked and you have allowed myMOODaily application to use location services) or you can choose it from map
- Add media – picture (from your album or make a picture by your mobile’s camera), recorded voice or video. (To record your voice just push and hold the voice button. When you release the button, the recording will stop and you will see a green checkmark on the voice button. You can replay the recording)
And that’s all. Just push the Check-in button and that’s it.
In case your partner or friends have added you into their preferences than they will receive notification and can immediately see your new recorded event.